• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M105 cover

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lane, contact Winslow. He had them brand new for $150. I am not sure if that is a good deal or not, but I bought one.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Canvas or vinyl? I think the girlfriend has a brand new NOS vinyl one, solid green.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Kenny. John had new M105 covers for $150. I was unsure if that was a good price or not, but it seemed reasonable given what GMA wants. The one I got from him was new in a box...solid green vinyl.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure what you mean by "the thin vinyl kind." They are the military covers...the same as those found on trailers that are coming out of service. They are mil-spec. I hope that helps.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I will touch base with her tonight.

MilitaryRestoration

I've noticed that there have been a few of the really thin covers around lately. They aren't like the usual vinyl covers as far as durability but everything else looks the same... Just something to watch for.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need one of those M-105A2 covers too. Picked up a decent M105 a few weekends ago, and got a top with it. There were a few holes in it that I thought could be patched, but it felt sort of 'crinkly'. When I started to put it on it ripped about 6 ft across the top. I can stick my finger through it.

I'd appreciate an email adr for one of those sources.

Thanks,

ida34

Lane,
Do you need it for storage? I have a dirty tan one I don't need anymore. If you are interested let me know. No holes but ugly. I would take $75 for it. I don't have anything to ship it in right now so I would rather work out a hand off.

migz

I am in need of a cover for one of my M105's as well. It's a tan trailer and would like to get a tan cover for it. Does anyone know where I might find one cheaper than GMA?

Outdoorsman

Hijacked thread...I NEED A COVER AND BOWS. New or Used. Hoping for a nice one to go with my reconditioned trailer. Got one:?: Know where one is:?: Let me know, send me a PM.:smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks