• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M35 cargo box

Lax

Guys,
I'm hoping to pick up my "new" M35 from Fort Drum in Watertown, NY in the next few weeks. The truck will need some body work to get rid of the rust on the bottom of the doors, etc. The one item that will need to be replaced is the cargo box.

Anyone know where I could pick up a good cargo box that is not all rusted away? That's tough to do here in the great Northeast. Thanks for all your help guys :driver: !

spicergear

I have two spare right now. One originally came off my truck and is in half decent shape, the other I'll have to look at later today and see what condition it's in. Located about 30 miles west of Harrisburg, PA.

Lax

Spicegear,
Thanks very much. That is within range of where I would go. Sounds like you would be about 41/2 hrs by car so a good 5 by duce. I have a guy localy that has a bunch that he is looking into also but since he is in NY too I wonder if they will be in much better shape then what I have ( I hate rust!).

Please let me know how your boxes look and what you think you would need for the better of them. Also if I have my choice I would be looking for a drop side. Thanks for all your help! :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks