• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Manuals for DTC 8606

lkashf43

I found some old forums from several years ago but did not see the manuals posted. Does anyone have these and willing to copy? I would be glad to pay cost at a local printing shop or for CDs. Thanks so much. And this is my first time posting. If not in the right, place, my apologizes.

Guyfang

Staff member
Is there a data plate on the fork lift? If so, the operators TM is listed. I have a bunch of fork lit stuff, but it would be much easier to find if I already know what TM number to look for.

Would have been better to have posted in:
Other auxiliary equipment

I will transfer the thread.

lkashf43

Is there a data plate on the fork lift? If so, the operators TM is listed. I have a bunch of fork lit stuff, but it would be much easier to find if I already know what TM number to look for.

Would have been better to have posted in:
Other auxiliary equipment

I will transfer the thread.
No, just went and looked and didn't find a data plate with the information. I think some of the old forums mentioned that was a problem for them too. Thanks for moving to the correct category.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks