• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Part number for Window channel/sash channel (Pic)

SouthernSteel256

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am having a difficult time finding the replacement for this piece. Pull door apart, disassembled manual mechanism and found out the kit i purchased did not have this part included. This was the biggest issue with window not functioning. Anyone have information on the part number, link to a vendor, or one in good shape laying around for sale?? I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Want to get window put back in before it rains!!!

m1009 window channel_1.jpgm1009 window channel_2.jpg

Zeus51

I am having a difficult time finding the replacement for this piece. Pull door apart, disassembled manual mechanism and found out the kit i purchased did not have this part included. This was the biggest issue with window not functioning. Anyone have information on the part number, link to a vendor, or one in good shape laying around for sale?? I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Want to get window put back in before it rains!!!

View attachment 793622View attachment 793623
[/QUOTE]
I got mine from LMC. It’s worked great. I actually just finished my replacements two days ago. If you order from lmc, don’t forget to buy some glass setting rubber

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks