• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Pickup in Lockbourne, OH

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was waiting for the "GL wins date" thread but never saw one materialize...

I am looking for someone to pick up 2 boxes at: 48" x 40" x 21" (L x W x H)

I will pay shipping costs + a fee, or work a trade if you want one of the items inside.

Shipping to NC via whatever carrier works. Need it picked up by the 25th if my math is right.

PM me here will be best right now as I'm in class on Sill and don't have my phone.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a PM to Gimpyrobb. He can do it.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy or Kipman usually help out in situations like these. I could probably get it for you if they can't get to it in time.

How heavy are the items and what might we be trying to load out for you?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
dont let Gimp do it.. you will never see your stuff. Been a Month for me and I dont know where it is or even have pictures

Keep b1tching and you never will see anything.

Just keep thinking about what happened to a beloved opossum.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was on the phone with him, as I read the first post(Gimp was ordering his lunch).

He asked me to post for him.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I guess this is what being part of the community is like. I've gotten 6 PMs today and a few more offers here. Thanks a ton.

212sparky

If i stilled worked in Columbus every day i could get it to Cincy, but i am not up there for a few weeks. Sorry, hope the SS express can save you some money

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks