• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Pricing for Tires

tklm539

I am looking to sell 11 ND tires (80% or better) on M35 rims and 1 new ND without the rim all 9.00x20. They came on my truck. I am switching to radial 11.00x20. I was going to place a classified add, but I have no idea what I should be asking for them. Any help would be great. My ideal, would be to trade for a hardtop for my M35.

thanks

Tom

FreightTrain

Banned
Around here I can get them for between $25 with 60% tread on rims(salvage yard) and upwards of $50-100 per for 60-70% tread as the low and brand new for the high at a tire place across from the plant.

bottleworks

gmayor said:
Bottleworks can you let me know where you got them?
Sorry to disappoint...It was a one time deal via Craig's list. He was in Tennessee. I started driving as soon as he said to come and get them!

sailor2000

A lil OT.. I just bought 2 50% 9.00 x 20s at Texas Tire Depot in Houston for $39 each... any other tire sources in the area that anyone knows of???