• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some mkt parts

davesgmc

I actually need A LOT of parts, but for right now i need a stabilizer leg for one of the corner stabilizers. the bottom portion of the leg is missing, can i replace just that or the whole thing?

also need some top canvas or vinyl.

KaiserM109

If you don't get a replacement before you need to take it out, put the bad leg up front. Your tongue wheel will keep it from going that way. The back ones are EXTERMELY important (Read this as I've set mine on its butt twice!).

Arlyn

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a leg here (just the main vertical part), but it's heavy and bulky. If you do what Arlen suggested, you would be able to do many things while we arrange the SS pipeline for a delivery. I can get it to Clinto's Georgia Rally, if there is someone that is going from points much further west for me to hand it off to. The pipeline has helped other members, so let's see what we can do for this. Alternative is for me to build a wooden box and ship it - that will also take time cause I'm three projects behind now.

davesgmc

scsg,,,i will keep that in mind. I only need the lower portion of the leg. i will go out this weeknd and take a look see to make sure the upper part isint broken too. not even sure how it actaully goes together.

yeah, i forgot to put the legs downthe first time i brought ti home all it took was me and my son walking to the rear of it and up came the front,,,,,lol, didnt hurt anyhting, and scared the bejesus outta me.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the cook stoves and MBU burners if needed. Located in OKC.

I had the pots to go with them but someone thought they needed them more that I did.....:evil:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks