• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some wiring help...

vinny-socom1

Does anyone have a diagram on how the start & battery switch are to be wired? I can not find anything in the manuals that give me any info(wire numbers) on what wire goes where on each switch. one of my trucks was missing both switches and black box so I'm starting from scratch. I worked on it a couple of days and was able to get it to start and run but only when the emergency solenoid is turned in. I checked the lead to it and it does not show 24v?? I can only guess that I have something wired wrong?? or is there something else going on here?

Thanks Vinny

dabtl

Thanks Bjorn for coming to our rescue on these wiring questions again. You make it look easy. I am becoming kind of a low tech expert on them myself. :D

powerhouseduece

hey guys, having the same problems as vinny buy cant find the manual. Any help please? The battery switch was disconneted and the starter switch was missing when i got the truck and trying to find info on getting it running. I need it out of my shop.

PS, HEADWIZARD, you still got them tugs left? lol

jimm1009

TM needed

Hey guys,

I just downloaded it from LOGSA. 32.3 MB and it took about 1 3/4 minutes with highspeed internet but, it is not the older version.
I did not compare the reference but the TM that I downloaded is from April 1995.
I can look for it in a while and possbly post and actual PDF page or two if needed.
jimm1009

jimm1009

TM needed

Here are three pages from the TM. If this is not enough then the pages are shown so that perhaps you can find it from there.
I thumbed through most of the book but did not find a good wiring diagram for the whole electrical system as would be expected.
Have not given up but at least this may be a start.
To open, click on open in new window.
jimm009

Attachments

jimmcld

I just finished going through the manual I downloaded from the site. It has all the wire numbers going to all the switches. It is the 34 manual, chapter 4.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks