• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need someone in Fort Lewis area of Washington for small package

swgfanforlife

I'm bidding on 2 Defibrillator medical machines located in Fort Lewis Washington. Yes, I have an FDA certificate allowing me to purchase these items but if I win, I'll be needing someone to pick them up and ship them.

Each machine weighs about 20 pounds and just needs to be packed into a cardboard box with some bubble wrap around them and some newspaper shoved in so they dont move around too much.
I can cover the cost of the shipping, bubblewrap and materials, and give you say $100 for your time and effort.
If you live close by this would be easy money I would think.

Now they have informed me that because this is a medical item it could take up to 3 months or so for them to process my paperwork and all. So it could be around December before they release the item to be picked up. Hey it could be some extra X-mas money for someone.

Email me at Swgfanforlife@gmail.com if your interested and if I win I'll contact you and we can go from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks