• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need someone to paint my m1009

jfmrj

I need someone near NC to paint my m1009. Someone who can do a good job and make it look original. I'll do all the metal work and prime . Just need someone to shoot the woodland carc or whatever paint is used now.

appellandscaping

hay bud i just got done painting my m1008 the best thing u can do is get a cheap paint gun and take ur time even if it takes you 4 coats i didnt even prime mine and i had never painted before and mine turned out great if you do paint it yourself mix the paint with mineral spirits almost as thick as choc milk dont make it to watery

Blake

painting

John Winslow in Halifax, NC (about 200 miles away from you) does a good job with the camouflage pattern painting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks