• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need this wheel. HEMTT Gurus!!!!

wehring

Wheels

I have a good supply of the 3pc wheels and they are working out great. Got the conversion price down and the quality is where we need it to be.

I just want to try a set of these 2pc with the 0 offset.

justin

avengeusa

I have a good supply of the 3pc wheels and they are working out great. Got the conversion price down and the quality is where we need it to be.

I just want to try a set of these 2pc with the 0 offset.

justin
aha, so we are doing the same thing......

lots of guys jumping on this train

avengeusa

Not sure what you are doing or why, but I thought the reason for using these wheels is to eliminate machining all together.
yup, it would be easy to make a bolt in plate and be done with it... but i think the zero offset may be undesireable, i would love to mess with one of them, but i think the tire may be set inside the fender a little too far

wehring

wheel

MilRes... PM sent

The pilot hole is 11" so no machining is needed. I just received another set of the 3 pc that has been completed and they look great.

Justin
979 997 3112