• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to borrow or rent 10 Ton Goosneck in the Atlanta or surrounding area for 2 days

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need to borrow/rent a 10 Ton Gooseneck trailer to move a MV i purchased near Knoxville Tennessee. I have a Dodge 2500 with 5.9L Cummings and Banks Exhaust Brake and a few other mods (my truck is set up to tow the load, trailer and truck I'm hauling back). I will need the trailer for about 1-2 days. If you like recovering vehicles and enjoy the challenge, you're welcome to join in on the recovery.

my number is 404-665-6411 and I've been a member of the SS site for a good 5 plus years, though don't post that much.

I plan on having this vehicle at the GA SS Rally in Oct. Please help if you can and I'll cover breakfest, lunch and dinner as well and leave a 12 pack of beer your hands or belly when finished. :)

Jason