• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to replace a skunked 14.00 R 20 tire on my 939A2

DeepWoods 1009

The last time I had to replace tires I got in touch with colony tire of Virginia the sales rep there Ryan help me out immensely if anybody can put me in contact with him again that would be great .
Most sincerely

Valor

The last time I had to replace tires I got in touch with colony tire of Virginia the sales rep there Ryan help me out immensely if anybody can put me in contact with him again that would be great .
Most sincerely
Ryan helped me out with some tires too. You can get the phone number for them by searching for colony tire in norfolk, virginia on the internet. Good luck.

DeepWoods 1009

I found out today that Ryan no longer works for Colony Tire in Norfolk Heather & Sean told me he now wor for a paper supply company. Sean Wheeler at Colony helped me out with two new tire for my truck, the price of the tires has not changed but the shipping cost has gone up. Still great people to work with, I would recommend them to anyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks