• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to transport M35 from SD to AZ

ptz751

Can anyone provide the name of a reliable and reasonable carrier. I have a dead battery deuce at Ellsworth AFB in SD, so I'll need someone with a drop deck or RGN. I gotta get it picked up by Wed the 15th. If I can find a good hauler, I would prob be a repeat customer. Reply or call. I can't take calls 930-6 Az time due to work, but leave a message and I'll get back.
Thanx!!
-Mike 602.206.9947

Attachments

markmontana

Can anyone provide the name of a reliable and reasonable carrier.
There are a lot of reliable truckers out there- but I don't know a single reasonable one! Fuel is so high and the days of decent trucking rates are over for now. You could jump on Uship and post your load as an option.

I'd bet good money that all this truck needs is a pair of cheap Walmart batteries, and it would be good to go. You might try to find a local SS to help recover it, and then pick it up and drive it home. I've done it from Ellsworth to SLC (one of my shorter recoveries :)

Let us know what you work out and best of luck.

edgebar

try dustin

give dustin a call, he is a freight broker here in montana, does alot of drop deck and lowboy loads. he is not the trucker, but the broker, and he is a friend and customer of mine, and honest. might be worth a try. pm me for his number