• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need transportation for 1991 BMY M923A2 5 Ton Cargo Truck from Elgin AFB to Stuart Fl

Dr Tred

I need some prices to pick up and transport a 1991 BMY M923A2 5 Ton Cargo Truck from Elgin AFB delivered to Stuart Florida. The GL site states it runs and drives and appears to be in pretty good shape. However I have not seen it or previewed it other than what is available online. I would go there and pick up the vehicle however it is too risky if something were to break or go wrong so I am looking to be safe and smart and have it transported to my home here in Stuart. Please give me a fair price and we can seal the deal. Time frame is around 2 weeks to be picked up. Dr Tred Rissacher [h=1][/h]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Call Landstar and talk to Stanley Crawford 757-859-6575. Tell him I recommended him. I have loaded out several truck for other members here using Landstar and as far as I know there were no issues. Since you only have one vehicle you may have to try to get it on a split load or pay for the whole truck. You might luck out and find someone that needs a short haul down that way and will cut a deal. Be aware that it is a PITA to get on Eglin without a military ID. You need to read the loadout instructions on GL's Eglin's site page. Any non-military person entering the base has to be vetted ahead of time. If you show up without the proper paperwork you will not get on base. Landstar may already have vetted drivers for Eglin....I know they have them for Blount Island in Fla. The last time I was down there (I have a military ID) the GL people were not overly helpful but I had an easy pickup.