• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need turn signal box for M725 ambulance

Barrman

That is the Spartan turn signal box. It was replaced with the solid state box still used mid to late 1967. Try over on the M715 zone. Several people have upgraded to the solid state unit recently and probably still have a Spartan box sitting around. Doing the upgrade yourself isn’t all that hard either.

SgtMajHarper

Guys does anyone on here have one of these they will sell me? It's the turn signal box on my m725 ambulance. Thanks, DaveView attachment 852303
I did an upgrade on my M715 to the newer solid state turn signals a few years ago. It wasn't that hard to do, I took of the Spartan box that was working at the time. I haven't seen it a while, not sure where I put it with all the other parts I have squirreled away.......I'll look for it.

Last edited:

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one of those boxes. Used, complete, unknown if working.

Yours for postage.

PM if interested.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks