• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needs the OD color

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neat truck! I hope its got something other than an 8.2 Dettroit! If not, oh well, still a cool truck!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny it has the true international motor not the nav star I believe. I did not preveiw. picked it up for $ 3450.00 and yes I stole it.
As for what I will do in the box I guess anything I want to do.

hulk31st

Blue is great!

However, AF regs do require blue vehicles be waxed periodically to prevent the paint from oxidizing--looks like your truck is waaaaaay overdue.

Better get started!:twisted:

SasquatchSanta

Floridianson wrote:

Thanks for getting me straight nothing wrong with blue!:razz:
Thanks for not being offended Floridiason. After I made that post I had second thoughts. The last thing I wanted to do was set of a shooting war between the Air Force and other branches of the military. Besides --- air strikes can get real messy :-D:-D:-D

On a more serious note --- what is this new blue monster you've got? What is the military # designation? I've never seen one of these. Is it 4WD? Is the cargp box 12 Ft. What engine does it have. When you've driven it long enough to get a mileage reading please post it. I want one of these. If this is a 4WD it would be the perfect vehicle for where I live. :drool:

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Floridianson wrote:

Thanks for not being offended Floridiason. After I made that post I had second thoughts. The last thing I wanted to do was set of a shooting war between the Air Force and other branches of the military. Besides --- air strikes can get real messy :-D:-D:-D

On a more serious note --- what is this new blue monster you've got? What is the military # designation? I've never seen one of these. Is it 4WD? Is the cargp box 12 Ft. What engine does it have. When you've driven it long enough to get a mileage reading please post it. I want one of these. If this is a 4WD it would be the perfect vehicle for where I live. :drool:
No worries and yes it is 4x4. I should be going on the road trip this week to stanch and grab her. I will post as to what this beast is and what she has for goodies.