• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 5 Ton . Winch Problems.......help

CapHap

Hey guys, Got another truck! 1972 M817 (cab and chassis only) I plan on making this one into a dump truck. it has the Xcase PTO so hopefully I can figure out how to hook that up to a HYD. wet kit. Made me feel pretty proud driving the M818 up to pick her up!

So far everything works on the 817 the biggest issue ive found is the clutch on the front winch is EXTREMELY hard to work. almost to the point that im afraid im going to break the handle off trying to select a setting. is there a way to grease that thing or dose anybody know something i can do to help that?

Heres a few Pictures... :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks