• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Arrival

dirtyfingernails

Well I finally got my truck!! It came a few hours ago. Notice the M36A2 in front of my truck. It runs great, starts up very quickly. Everything works except the horn. I'll work on that soon. The M105 donor bed will go on this weekend. It definitely needs fresh paint. All in good time. I'm sure questions will follow once I start using it. I guess it has a D turbo because it doesn't "whistle." Anyway, I'm very happy.
Steve

Attachments

dirtyfingernails

Dave Newson already cut it down for me. You can see the trailer in the background of one of the pics. Gimp, Kenny already spoke up for the M105 chassis. He's coming to get it on one of his expeditions. Thanks for asking.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great Steve, glad it got there in one piece. Wished I were around the block so that I could help with the bed and other things. Ultimately, what size and type tires are you wanting? Also, any idea where the 36 is going?

dirtyfingernails

Kenny,
I wished you'd been here too. I need someone to look her over for me. I need to learn what sounds are normal etc. According to Dave, the 36 was heading to Cape Canaveral. I'd like 1100 Michelin XLs eventually. Right now I've got to let the funds build a bit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks