• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New collector from Seattle

Demopoly

I'm a 46yo cold war vet, US Navy, EW3. I've been collecting cars for years and I'm about ready to start picking up certain old military vehicles.

I am very interested in low-value [sub $10K] but interesting APCs, particularly amphibian capacity, unusual vehicles that are street legal or could be, and in joining any Puget Sound regional collectors for events or meetings.

My dream is to own a BTR90 or something similar, and I'd love to get my hand on an old silo property. :)

Stalwart

Welcome from Redmond, WA. Look here for the biggest local club: Welcome to the PSMVCC Homepage

The biggest local event is the Arlington (WA) Airshow. There were 146 MV's there last year and 2011 promises to be even larger. There are also numerous other events to the MV inclined.

A limit of $10K limits the choices a bit, but it would buy a nice Deuce or perhaps a Jeep.