• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner

Dunkeye11

so finally got a chance to clean up and go through parts of my truck I hadn’t before. The truck is kinda odd has its Tach bellow the dash etc previous owner told me it was a 50s truck converted to Multifuel but has 67 data tags

My questions lay lay in the engine bay I’ll post pics when I get the chance. But I have a lot of disconnected fittings floating around I can’t tell if the fuel filters have been bypassed because when I went to drain them nothing came out.... i have a regular 24v electric horn mounted in the grill not plugged in regular air horn works. Alternator cabling bundle runs across the center of the engine idk if it was a convert from the 25 amp to 60 amp

other things I have a strange air valve fitting in the cab passenger side not connected to anything. A switch on the right of the gauge cluster with no label. And a few other oddities.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it has the lower dash bracket for the tach, it was indeed a gasser that was converted......

Z

Another Ahab

Your third post.

Did you ever receive any welcomes?

For record, here's a welcome to you from just down the "street" here in Alexandria VA .