• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner!

shootiniron

Well I finally took the plunge and bought my first deuce.Its an M35A2C depot rebuilt and CARCed in 92'.Its singled with 1100-20's and has about 5200 miles on it,also has the air assist steering.It came out of Barstow.I bought it from Mark Riddle(100 dollar man) and I cannot say enough about the whole transaction.He's a great guy to deal with,has a nice inventory and will bend over backwards for you.I felt that my satisfaction was very important to him.From his place it was about 370 miles home and the truck never missed a beat.Great adventure overall.Thanks Mark!

Only pic that turned out,sorry

Attachments

Flea

Nice looking truck! The Air-O-Matic is nice, no? It really makes low-speed steering a bit easier... plus, when the truck comes with it, it's a lot easier to swallow the price!

Welcome!

100dollarman

Hey James- It was a pleasure doing business with you! I am glad your trip home was good. You got a really nice truck there! I know you will enjoy it.

I have a few pics of that truck--- let me know if you want me to post them up---

THANKS!!!:-D

ps- another guy came by today and bought that 'key-switch' 10 wheeler---also a really nice one!

shootiniron

Thanks guys,I hav'nt had a chance to mess with it at all yet.After I got home Mon. nite at about 2030 hrs in a snow storm I shut it off,went to bed and got up at 0130 hrs and drove another 4 hours to work so to say the least I'm really looking forward to getting home this weekend and take a good look at what I brought home!By the way I sent John the funds for his spin on oil and fuel filter adapters as well as the locking front hubs.Should be cool.I was amazed at the fuel milage that truck got on the way home.Between 8 and 9 mpg and thats with the bed loaded with eight Michelin 14.50-20 tires,cab hard top,bed tarp,boarding ladder and pulling an M-105 trailer.Better than what I was expecting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks