• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce

Slammerdown

Hello All,Just had to get on here and tell you all that this weekend is the weekend we are going to go get the Deuce,yeap,it is finally here.Going to make a little adventure out of it.A nice 394 mile trip down to Pensacola,Fla.,in the Pontiac Montana ,some sighting seeing time and a nice easy(hopefully) 394 mile trip back home in the beast,here are some pics. of the new ride.Enjoy,let me know what ya think!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We can't wait to see it at the Ga. Rally in October! :grin:

scrapman

Do ya really think you will be able to hear the radio??roflBuying from a private party does eliminate alot of the "mystery prize package" that you can get from GL. Did you get a Florida title with it ? Was it an ebay or classified buy? Ah, at a closer look I see it has a muffler added. I don't put mufflers on my trucks because #1 I'm already deaf in the right ear & #2 I get great enjoyment out of being the "bad neighbor"

Last edited:

greenjeepster

I was thinking the same thing about hearing the stereo.

I wonder why it has ether injection when it is obviously not a cold weather truck seeing as it does not have a heater?

Have a safe trip.

Slammerdown

I don't know if I will be able to hear the radio but it will be good to have after the engine is shut down ,if I could still hear,LOL,the stereo is a sony cd,radio with sub woof and a Jeep sound bar,it also has a back-up camera system,solar battery charging system to keep up the batts. encase it sits for awhile,the console was made by the seller(have to check it out after I get her home) will put up the measurments if anyone wants them.He has also changed all the fluids,repacked the bearings and replaced the leftside front seals.It came from Redstone and has a Fla. title,got my insurance today from our local Farm Bureau under Progressive.Did'nt have any trouble with that,can drive her anywhere,as far as I want,anytime I want and can park it in the ditch in front of my house if I want to,no restictions.So he has taken care of alot of the headaches seems like.I fount it on e-bay and bid on it a few times but did'nt make the reserve so it did'nt sell,I e-mailed the seller and ask him to give me a call if it did'nt sell,so he did and we agreed on 3500,sent a deposite and now we are going to get her this weekend and hopefully make it back to Ga. without any problems.Yes I hope to get to come to the Ga.Rally with it on 46 super singles by then and some fresh paint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks