• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce

bocor

Hello Soldiers,

I am going to purchase an A109A2 and I have a couple of questions. First, the title hasn't been transferred to the lady that owns it. Has anyone gone through this here in Colorado? And second, it starts but the brake pedal goes to the floor. I know this could be anything from the compressor to the master cylinder. I'm driving to take a look at it on Wednesday and my question is, is there a quick troubleshooting list for brake failures?

Thank you Soldiers,

Eddiey

gungearz

Welcome to steel soldiers.... M109A2 is what you mean and as long as its a clean title. It doesn't matter. If she signed it, then she needs to register it and wait for a clean title to hand over to you. As far as the peddle issue. The search engine is your best friend. There are plenty of threads that will help you with all of your issues. DON'T forget to download the free TM's (technical manuals) in the forum section. All of your answers are in those for sure... Good luck.

FatBuddhaBoo

Is it even titled? If so, perhaps she has an open title and never signed it for re-registration. I know here in Florida this wouldn't be an issue as long as the title hasn't been signed by her.

Good luck on the hunt. My first MV purchase is going to be a M109 as well, just have to find the right one. They appear to be getting scarce though...

Broke Down

Get you some dot5 brake fluid, a 3/8" wrench, 3/4" wrench, and a 7/16" wrench or ratchet/socket. Get someone to help you pump the brakes while you bleed them. You can at least see where the issue is. Start at the back and work your way up. It will take 15-30mins tops. Be sure to get enough fluid to fill the reservoir up a few times.

KsM715

Is it even titled? If so, perhaps she has an open title and never signed it for re-registration. I know here in Florida this wouldn't be an issue as long as the title hasn't been signed by her.

QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. say someone had a vehicle that was bought at a public auction and the seller of the property signed the title in the proper place but the buyer never signed it. Could the titlejust be handed over to the next purchaser?

Flyingvan911

You might be able to sneak it by but if the DMV ask questions things could get complicated. I think it's called floating the title and is frowned upon. (I read that on SS.)

bocor

Do you plan on registering the vehicle in Colorado? If so, here is an article written by a Brother Club Member, detailing the registration procedure for MV'a in Colorado. Enjoy.
Thank you for the document. I'm getting in touch with DMV tomorrow to try to cover all my bases and I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller of the vehicle.