• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuces for me!

Warren Lovell

Well, in a moment of complete sanity, I bought an M35A2 from Dave Wang...beautiful truck! It has 10 new tires, which I will be selling soon. 12,000 miles on the whistler!

Then the next day, I went and won an M35A3 from Govliquidation. GL liquidated me for $4500. The Alpha 3 has 6200 miles and runs and was driven onto to the lot.

Last month, my fiance kicked me out of the house when I bought a boat without "telling her".

Its anyone's guess what will become of me now! I'll just tell her I'm twice the man she thought I was...

Good bye guys, it was nice knowing all of you...

At least you did not come back and have to explain the turbo prop propeller in the back of your truck was going to be followed by the rest of the aircraft !

I spent two weeks at the motel 6.

A

A/C Cages

Its ok, I keep buying more and more toys and my wife will never yell at me for it, she has too much fun in them when I ever do have the time to play with them.

I bought a APC from the Chiago police dept and it never made it all the way here before someone bought it from me for 4x as much as I paid for it. But im still looking for one to play with.
Im also looking for a tank, why not???
What I really would like to get now is an AAV os some type.
Toys are great but divorces are expensive. just remember that. lol

Warren Lovell

A lesson learned! Always double check a mechanic's work. Picked up the M35A2 yesterday, a beautiful truck, and was driving from Palm Dale to San Diego. 150 miles into the trip the Oil pressure went to zero, so I pull it over. The upper oil drain plug was missing...yes there are two! My poor chase car behind the Deuce was covered in new engine oil!
The truck was just serviced, but apparently the plug was not properly tightened.

New plug in and ready for registration! A Camp Pendleton Motor Sgt came by and checked out the deuce. He said luckily the upper drain plug went missing and not the bottom, so there was enough oil in system, but always shut er down when oil pressure goes to zero.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks