• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new drop hitch to my M54

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
no just decided not to post hoe all his post which thay are, look at the post times, every 2 minutes , for a while (24) trying to get count for the classifides

Last edited:

3dAngus

Ron, I sent you an email on this. Still not sure if it is really you, or a hack pretending. Please email me back from your email account so I can be sure. Thanks.

dmetalmiki

RRACING . I noticed your comment and concerned (or just did not understand the ###819 post (icludes the word hoe..what is (("hoe"??? exactly.)) as when i clicked his link to his posted photo pic All I recieved was a HOST of spam to an internet tempory filter!thus: so as to filling up a requirement, it looked to me as though this was a spam operation. I have deleted all relevent files and links to this members replies/posts. Your thoughts (and others)on this. Thanks.
Deborah Greer
Objective

Experience

1990–1994 Arbor Shoes Southridge, WA
National Sales Manager
· Increased sales from $50 million to $100 million.
· Doubled sales per representative from $5 million to $10 million.
· Suggested new products that increased earnings by 23%.

1985–1990 Ferguson and Bardell Southridge, WA
District Sales Manager
· Increased regional sales from $25 million to $350 million.
· Managed 250 sales representatives in 10 Western states.
· Implemented training course for new recruits — speeding profitability.

1980–1984 Duffy Vineyards Southridge, WA
Senior Sales Representative
· Expanded sales team from 50 to 100 representatives.
· Tripled division revenues for each sales associate.
· Expanded sales to include mass market accounts.

dmetalmiki

Posted reply spam?

RRACING . I noticed your comment and concerned (or just did not understand the ###819 post >(includes the word hoe..what is (("hoe in his statement below?))
"no just decided not to post hoe all his post which thay are, look at the post times, every 2 minutes , for a while (24) trying to get count for the classifides "
as when i clicked his link to his posted photo pic All I recieved was a HOST of spam to an internet tempory file!
As to filling up a S.S.requirement it looked to me as though this was a spam operation. I have deleted all relevent files and links to this members replies/posts. Your thoughts (and others)on this. His Link leads to ::

Deborah Greer
Objective

Experience

1990–1994 Arbor Shoes Southridge, WA
National Sales Manager
· Increased sales from $50 million to $100 million.
· Doubled sales per representative from $5 million to $10 million.
· Suggested new products that increased earnings by 23%.

1985–1990 Ferguson and Bardell Southridge, WA
District Sales Manager
· Increased regional sales from $25 million to $350 million.
· Managed 250 sales representatives in 10 Western states.
· Implemented training course for new recruits — speeding profitability.

1980–1984 Duffy Vineyards Southridge, WA
Senior Sales Representative
· Expanded sales team from 50 to 100 representatives.
· Tripled division revenues for each sales associate.
· Expanded sales to include mass market accounts.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Spam warning

It took me the last half hour to rid the files placed into my hard drive from the "hoe" link. and avast now shows a WARNING when clicking that link. I really wonder why a post (reply) like this makes no literary sense and then leads to a virus link

dmetalmiki

Overhang

there is 14" overhang from the bumperettes. within limits and in keeping with the looks of this truck. the body is off a russian Praga. and is 15 feet long. You will see in this picture the spare wheel winch moved to the offside, and a roof access ladder fitted. (just finished it's now 8-16. pm.)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks