• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW ENGLAND RALLY???

5tonjeepman

RE: SNIT!!??

Hi......... If anyone knows of either one not wanted or seeming awol, please e-mail me.. In NH preferably.. I would love to join a club with more than just an interest but a vehicle to join the convoys, something I love too..:)))))) 2cents 2cents (my e-mail-- guner133@yahoo.com)

vtdeucedriver

As normal, GMMVC rally, 2nd weekend in July, Northfield VT
Merrimack Military vehicle Rally, Last weekend in July, Weare NH.

BEASTMASTER

we usually take the trucks to the rochester county fair ,theres more trucks every year as the word spreads
keep in touch with jimmy scott, don't know when it's gonna be yet. going to the lowell flea mkt in march ,then webster and maybe weare. then the R I show.

Skip

Maine rally

scooter01922 and I have been talking about this. I have 10-15 acre field next to my place in Alexander, in Washington county I am checking in to.

scooter01922

Think we may need to work on 2 fronts here skip, a southern and northern SS rally. Washington county is a loooong way from here. Then again we do have a bunch of maine members that might find that location to be convenient. For me personally i would need to focus a bit farther south. Still want to have a rally just can't drive 6+ hours each way to get to one in addition to the couple long hauls i already have planned. :cry:

vtdeucedriver

Think we may need to work on 2 fronts here skip, a southern and northern SS rally. Washington county is a loooong way from here. Then again we do have a bunch of maine members that might find that location to be convenient. For me personally i would need to focus a bit farther south. Still want to have a rally just can't drive 6+ hours each way to get to one in addition to the couple long hauls i already have planned. :cry:

Will we see you in NH in july???

scooter01922

I can't see why not, missed the show last year due to some plans i couldn't get out of. Thats not gonna happen this year thats for sure.

JeepMan

I think the NY-Penn MVCC (MVPA) Club has a rally of some sorts in April in
Hancock New York. Lots of surplus for sale as well as other rally events.
It's advertised in Military Vehicles/Supply Line.
I know they've decided not to have thier Memorial Day event in Cobleskill
NY this year due to conflicts with other shows.

scooter01922

Neat, i knew of weare a little bit but had no idea about all the other stuff they put on. If that swap meet is good enough for JT to make the drive then i gotta be there. May not actually have money to spend but a drive in the deuce to just about anywhere is excuse enough. Besides, it can't be even an hour to get there by deuce from home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks