• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW FEATURE: Image Resizing

mangus580

I am proud to announce that I just made the 'auto-resizing' work on the forum!!!

Even if an image is uploaded that is too large, it should automatically size it down. Enjoy!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
doesn't work yet...

mangus580

RE: test image

Clinto YOU broke it!!!!

actually I am a we todd....... made an adjustment to not enlarge them if they were smaller, and it messed it up.... :oops:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
test

ok…worked this time…first time I tired it, I got the message at the top that the pic had to be 640 x 640 (?)….

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

mangus580

For those of you who have heard about it... these are pics of my wifes' new Suburban :)

No, thats NOT my house either...

BTW, Resize works in the admin sections now too!

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Testes Testes...1....2....3 :shock:

Seriously,

Wanted:

I need a crawler loader NOW. Every lead on a machine ends in "already sold." If anyone has information that can lead to the "arrest" of these "fugitives," it would be a big help. I know of some in MI, OH, and MO just thought if anyone knew of one a little closer. I'm getting desperate.

Suspects to look out for (in ready to work condition)

1.) Oliver-Cletrac OC-46G (or D)
2.) Case 350 Crawler Loader
3.) John Deere 350 Crawler Loader

Thanks.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

A big [thumbzup] to Mangus for setting this up for us. I would previously use Microsoft Photo Editor and it would be pixelated and fuzzy when resized. This really preserves the image quality. Thank you.