• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NH

Mariner

Hello, received my HMMWV about 5 months ago. She is a 1993 M1025 A2 GMV. Has been fun to say the least getting her ready for the road.
354D99F5-9EAA-4378-99C3-6D2D5C290239.jpeg

I’ll be searching around the forums and probably asking questions on some issues I have. Mainly on the transmission. As the light only comes on when I start up and shut off the ignition. Stuck in second gear. Changed the relay out, but due to my work schedule at sea I had to leave.

Other than that I am ready to get her out on the road (when it finally leaves 2nd gear) and start the adventure of sourcing parts.
-Giuseppe-

ToddJK

That's awesome, looks like a nice HMMWV! Be sure to search all the threads related to your MV and transmission topics, you're answer could await you! Don't be afraid to ask that question if you don't find the answer. Gotta name for your MV?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks