• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Pa.

DesertRunner

I've posted a few times but forgot to announce my presence.

Hello! My name is Jay, I've had a M416 since 95, but I have been trying to get a generator from GovLiquidation for several years. Usually the bid would go above $500 which was my limit. Finally this past July there was a listing of over 150 generators at one auction. Long story short I got two winning bids totaling $685. :cool: And here they are

Generators pictures by DesertRunner9875 - Photobucket

I hope to get better pixs but snow is due and everything is covered

Jay

Srjeeper

Howdy.........

Welcome aboard Jay...lots going on in the Keystone and neighboring states so keep an eye on 'Comin Events'.

1st. Saturday in March is the Jim Thorpe Swapmeet and MTA's Spring Show April 16th. & 17th to kick things off. :jumpin:

3dAngus

What a fantastic deal. I missed that one. 150 in one auction?
This is where it hurts the government NOT to be able to mention specific auctions on SS due to concerns of collusion. I am in information junkie, and like to know all things, but evidently we cannot mention anything specific about auctions. I think it would be nice to rewrite the clause about helping each other out, and Uncle Sam at the same time, by being able to share info on upcoming auctions on this site. Or, perhaps this is something that has been reviewed over and over and is a dead horse by now. Don't know, I'm kinda new.

I did want to say congratulations on a GREAT DEAL. WELCOME ABOARD!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks