• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from PA

SmokeEater1090

What's up guys and gal's I am new here from pa where I am also a volunteer firefighter, over the coarse of time I've been getting interest in purchasing an ex military vehicle, so i figured why not join up on this site. I'am specfically looking at the HumVee's and the Deuce and a half's. the humvees still seem to be somewhat pricey. I will keep my post's to a minimum.

Sephirothq

welcome to the site.
Take your time
read some of the threads on them
I would say it is safe to post one or two questions after you have searched a little bit.

Probably a duece will be much easier to come by compared to a HMWWV

Srjeeper

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

Show season is about to start here in the North East, so watch the 'Upcoming Events' forum.

Then come on out, meet folks, see things up close, ask questions and before ya know it, you'll have your own MV.

[thumbzup]

1stSarge

What's up guys and gal's I am new here from pa where I am also a volunteer firefighter, over the coarse of time I've been getting interest in purchasing an ex military vehicle, so i figured why not join up on this site. I'am specfically looking at the HumVee's and the Deuce and a half's. the humvees still seem to be somewhat pricey. I will keep my post's to a minimum.
(I think he’s afraid of the DOG)

If you post up and we don’t laugh at you, or make fun of you, then it means were mad at you…

Welcome from Ohio

Tlauden

Welcome from Halifax PA. Somewhere on this site there is an article titled " So you want to buy a Deuce" find it and read it :)

Which Fire Dept. Do you run with? I'm with Halifax Vol Fire Dept. 29 here in dauphin county. Stay safe out there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks