• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New gauge cluster for 5 ton

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
kaiser2help said:
...... Also Bjorn your cad sensor works like a charm everytime. Thats if I actually use the cold start.
Clean look!
Not sure if "cad sensor" is what I'd call it, you are referring to the flame detector, right? The reason for its existence is to prevent the squirting of raw fuel into the intake manifold,which could lead to hydrostatic lock under the worst of circumstances. It tells you if the fuel is ignited or not. Glad it works for you.

kaiser2help

Sorry Bjorn. Thats me using my oil burner tech terms. You sensor does the same function on a oil boiler application.If by any chance your oil burner turned on and there was no ignition the oil pump would continue to pump fuel into the combustion chamber. The cad sensor is there to detect flame from ignition and if it does not see flame within a pre set cycle the burner shuts down. But this is a great product. anyone who has this cold start feature should be concerned with this mod first. After all, you can compress vapors, not liquid. Do it before it is too late. Thanks Bjorn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks