• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Gun Truck Book.....

Srjeeper

Title; GUN TRUCKS IN VIETNAM Have Guns - Will Travel
by James Lyles

Here's a picture of the front cover of the new book which will be available about 'About' 01 June 2012)

The full color book is absolutely packed with new gun truck pictures, ambush stories and a list of 563 gun truck names and their respective units.

That's the late Tom Lawless in the turret of a quad 50 on the cover.

Please contact ( Lyles289hp@aol.com ) for book pricing and domestic and overseas shipping prices at:

Signing the book is no charge.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gun Trucker

Srjeeper, thanks for posting that for me, I appreciate it.

I think everyone that gets this book will really like it. There are many gun trucks in it that nobody has seen since Vietnam.

Gun Trucker (James)

HASSON1911

Well, you'll have one more buyer too!!! I love seeing pictures of these mean gun trucks. Plus, my dad will love it too, he hasn't seen too many gun trucks since he serving over in Vietnam

Srjeeper

For those that may not be familiar with James work. This is his third book on Gun Trucks in Vietnam and judging from the last two (The Hard Ride 1 & 2 in color) this one will also be packed full of facts and first hand accounts to keep ya on the edge of yer seat...2cents

Gun Trucker

Thanks Srjeeper, there's also a very well written poem about gun trucks in the book that I defy anybody to read without getting a bit teary-eyed.

Gun Trucker (James)

SMOKEWAGON66

Got mine yesterday. Awesome book! I like the list of Gun names and bumper numbers...very helpful. Thanks for signing my copy Mr. Lyles, I really appreciate it. [thumbzup]

Hey SMOKE, I'm betting that book's got some good pics and info to help you build a better replica! I'm actually lookin forward to comin up there and helping you out with that project.
You know it's gonna be awsome when ya got a master fabricator sparkin on it! :cool:
:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks