• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy about this close to buying an M37

Milsurp

Well, the fever has hit me and I'm on the doorstep of a complete 1953 M37. Wish me luck fellas, and hopefully I'll be posting pics of my Steel Soldier. :)

Oh by the way. I dig doing research and after doing a lot of it in the last few weeks on the M37 I was eventually turned-on to this board by a great guy by the name of cgarbee. Don't know him personally, but have emailed him and if I can just learn what he has fprgotten about the M37 then I'm sure I'll be doing 0K. :p

Nice place you guys have here. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible and sharing my M37 experiences with you also.

ryanaero

hmmmmm...I ALSO just bought a 1953 M-37 and should have it home @ the end of the month. We'll have to take tons of pics and start sharing them.....
Gregg Horrell