• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from GA here

gravedgr

As you can see I joined the site back in December, but am just now getting around to posting. I have it in my head that I want a deuce or unimog to convert into a camper, but I'm also looking at a M1008/9 for a truck to use around the house for yard work/gardening.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site! Everybody needs a deuce!

mdmorgan is right-the rally is a must-see. In the 2013 rally info thread, there are links to previous year's post-rally pic//video threads. Check 'em out.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from Columbus, Georgia!:D

You will find you need an MV for every occassion and once you have them you will realize you have to pester your friends to help you do anything with them!aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks