• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from NC.

BC_99

Thanks for the add. Im glad to be here. I’m from a small town near Charlotte NC. I am looking around for a deuce or similar that has the cargo bed that has been dump converted or one to have a dump conversion done on. There is a place (Henry’s Truck parts) not too far away that I plan to visit to discuss this potential purchase.
I have been contemplating this for awhile after seeing a friend’s deuce and how well it pulls . So, I just sold my old 79 c30 stakebed truck and plan to put my small dump truck up for sale and use the money from both to buy the old steel soldier that I am looking for. I figure it will be better to have one truck that can do everything really well, than multiple trucks that are just ok at it.
so, if any of you guys have any suggestions for me, or are local, I’d like to hear from you.
God bless,
BC

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the add. Im glad to be here. I’m from a small town near Charlotte NC. I am looking around for a deuce or similar that has the cargo bed that has been dump converted or one to have a dump conversion done on. There is a place (Henry’s Truck parts) not too far away that I plan to visit to discuss this potential purchase.
I have been contemplating this for awhile after seeing a friend’s deuce and how well it pulls . So, I just sold my old 79 c30 stakebed truck and plan to put my small dump truck up for sale and use the money from both to buy the old steel soldier that I am looking for. I figure it will be better to have one truck that can do everything really well, than multiple trucks that are just ok at it.
so, if any of you guys have any suggestions for me, or are local, I’d like to hear from you.
God bless,
BC
Welcome from the big city of Charlotte!

I don't really have anything for sale, but welcome to the group!
There is a place out near Albemarle with a bunch of trucks sitting out front.

There is a show this weekend April 24/25 at Denton NC
Chances are good that somebody will have a truck or two for sale there too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks