• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from NJ

BlownL36

New guy from NJ. I’ve been trolling this site for years. Recently purchased a M-353 from GL in Georgia. Winning bid was $200 bucks. Has 2 brand new tires. Trailer tows great. Already converted from 24v to 12v. Also put a 7 way on it. Lots of help on here from you guys. Gonna convert it to a flatbed trailer. Trailer was missing 2 LH wheel studs and lugnuts. With information from here I was able to locate them! Gonna do the electric over hydraulic conversion for the brakes. Looking forward to years of use on the trailer.

Attachments

BlownL36

Thanks for the welcome! Yea, I got the trailer from GL like that. Sticker on the rebuild is 2015. Guess the boys in Georgia messed up those 2 LH studs and left them out. Trailer ride over 900 miles on the 4 lugs on the one side. No issues at all