• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy here!

Talesoflife

Hey everyone I've been creeping around this site for some time now. I love the deuces and cucv's. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio near Kenwood/Blue Ash. I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Zach, I'm 21 years old, and have been tinkering with machines(specifically vehicles) all of my life. I have not served in any branch of our fine military but am thinking about joining the Air Force after college.

I won't be online all of the time as I generally try to keep myself pretty busy but would love to know who is in the area because I am itching to see one of these wonderful machines up close!

Anyways, this is an awesome site and resource and I look forward to being a member of your community! If you accept me of course :D Thanks for taking the time to read, let the good times roll!

91W350

You need to hook up with Gimpy Robb! He can school you on deuces and he can also give you some spectacular driving lessons. Welcome to the forums! Glen

Talesoflife

Thanks for the responses guys! :beer: Hopefully Gimpy Robb will post on this thread I don't want to seem like I'm intruding by just sending him a PM or something but I really do want to see one of these trucks in person! :D

welcome man. rumor has it that there are alot of those Weirdo M.V. Freaks down your way, and Gimpy seems to be their leader... hehehe... actually, come to think of it, theres alot of us weirdos all over Ohio

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry I'm late to the thread, been a busy weekend. Yes I am just around the corner from you, back by Trios. Feel free to stop by and check out the trucks. PM phone number and I'll get a hold of you.

BikerBi11

Be sure you get in touch with these guys. Wish I had the local resources you do. Not too many collectors in my part of the world!! Oh, and Welcome from Wyoming!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks