• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy here

poolmike

Well, new to the big trucks anyway.... Just won a M931 at Ft Meade. Probably picking it up next week. Sending a lowboy to recover it. Then to figure out all of the paperwork to make it legal and get my CDL to drive it. Kinda doing it backwards, I know.

Last edited:

BigWill1985

Congratulations! These trucks are well worth the time and effort considering their prices from GL. They're one heck of a workhorse, and a blast to bounce around in on the open road. Good luck with your recovery!

~Will Courtier~

poolmike

She's home. Gotta pick up some batteries and cables. It was interesting getting it off the trailer. Couldn't get it started. Did not realize that the emergency shut off was actually off at the pump and not connected to anything. Can't wait to figure out the title process and start playing with this thing!

poolmike

Thanks! I'll have new batteries on Monday. I was totally ill-prepared for it's arrival. I was planning on a no-start issue, was not planning on the driver of the tractor/trailer not being able to get the rig into my friend's driveway....Created a bit of a situation until I pointed out to him, It's a Landoll....move the wheels forward! Anywho, he had forgotten which trailer he had and proceeded to move the wheels forward to navigate the turns better. Getting it started was less of an issue once we got it out of traffic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks