• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy M1123 Looking for the TM's

Myrddin

Hi folks, this is my first time posting. I purchased a custom M1123 last week. Waiting on delivery date. Its a 2010 with the 4 speed transmission. Id like to do some readeing and see what I learn. Could you point me to them? I know I will need a belt, or idler/tension pulley replacement... It has a chirp at idle. I won't know anything else till I get it.

thanks, cant wait...

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi folks, this is my first time posting. I purchased a custom M1123 last week. Waiting on delivery date. Its a 2010 with the 4 speed transmission. Id like to do some readeing and see what I learn. Could you point me to them? I know I will need a belt, or idler/tension pulley replacement... It has a chirp at idle. I won't know anything else till I get it.

thanks, cant wait...
Well, the TM's live with new and old HMMWV's in the same folder. If you have your Serial Number, you can sort it all out pretty well. You should start with the "Dash 10" book to learn how to start it. That will keep you from frying your start box... Yeah, I know most folks turn on the switch and away you go. Not so with these vehicles!

Then take a look at the "LO" (Lube Order) that will show you how much of what kind of fluid you need to find to oil and grease the truck. Both of those are the same for all serials...

Enjoy your New To You vehicle and Welcome to the Outfit!

Picture us when you get it in your hands!

Myrddin

Well, the TM's live with new and old HMMWV's in the same folder. If you have your Serial Number, you can sort it all out pretty well. You should start with the "Dash 10" book to learn how to start it. That will keep you from frying your start box... Yeah, I know most folks turn on the switch and away you go. Not so with these vehicles!

Then take a look at the "LO" (Lube Order) that will show you how much of what kind of fluid you need to find to oil and grease the truck. Both of those are the same for all serials...

Enjoy your New To You vehicle and Welcome to the Outfit!

Picture us when you get it in your hands!
Thank you so much! Ill dive in. I do know it has had a full service before they shipped. So, I will need to figure out the interval from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks