• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy with a euc question

kipman

Howdy all, greetings from Lancaster Ohio. I was lucky enough to win a Deuce on GL, how long on average will the euc take to get approved, thanks in advance.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first one took 52 days. It really varies for everyone. There is a search function at the top of this page. If you search for EUC you will find a bunch of topics covering other peoples experiences. Try typing in "EUC how long" and select "search for all terms", you should find 36 posts with this search. Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new truck! Where is your truck located now? We love pictures here, care to show us what you won?

kipman

I won the truck out of columbus Ohio drmo. no pics yet, I bought the truck with a LOW bid and unseen. The people at the olumbus GL seem like they do not know much about the Deuce, only four pis in the GL ad. Hope I got a good one and as soon as I get pics my new buddies will get to see her first.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least you don't have far to go. My very first EUC truck came out of columbus DSCC and was purchased in April 02. I got the approval Sept 4 02. I had to go all the way up from S FLa to fetch it. Sad thing was that I was in OH 3 days before the EUC was approved, I coulda drug it back then.

houdel

kipman said:
I bought the truck with a LOW bid and unseen.
Me too, but I got lucky on the truck, it is a keeper. I was fortunate enough to find a base mechanic who checked out the truck for me after I bought it and before my EUC was approved, the "no start" condition was a loose dogbone and one bad battery. He met me when I picked it up and jump started the truck for me. It had almost a full tank of diesel, so I drove it 240 miles home on GI fuel, ran out of fuel about 150' up my 200' driveway!

As for the EUCs, my first one on the truck took about 2 weeks to be approved. My second one, for two engines from Columbus, took about 3 months! Go figure!

alphadeltaromeo

Congrats on your new win...I also bought mine sight unseen and did well. My EUC took just about 6 weeks. It's worth the wait quite honestly :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks