• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy with a M932-A2

GEMARSHALL

Hey guys, new here, was recommended to the forum by a friend of mine that is also a member here.
I'm from SK Canada and I recently purchased a 1992 BMY M932-A2. the truck is amazing! After purschase I hired a welder to stretch it so I could add a hydroseeder on the back of it.
9.5feet of frame later we pulled the axles back 66 inches and this is what I'm left with pre seeder

m932.jpg

Now the reason I signed up is because I am having some issues with the airlines to the rear axles for the brakes and CTIS. The guy that took it apart didn't mark anything and I'm having some issues getting it to work correctly. Ive looked through some of the TM's and I cant seem to find a diagram of the airlines leading to the rear. The ones I have found haven't been much of a help.
From what I can tell there are 4 1/2" lines going to the back(green-Pass, red-Pass, white-Pass, Black-Driv) and two(?) 3/8" line, one that is red-Pass and one that comes off a valve block on the drivers frame.
does anyone have some insight to get this rig back rolling properly or perhaps a diagram that clearly shows where the lines are suppose to go?

All of your help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much
Marshall

GEMARSHALL

thanks guys.
Ive tried the search and looking through the TM's, I am just not able to find anything. very frustrating

Attachments

Last edited:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!!! that sucks he did not mark anything or take some pics.
I would look at the P2P program here on S/S and try to get the brakes going first.
The rear brakes are feed from two circuits.
It is going to be a long road to repair the cut lines, but on the good side you should be able to get to them from the top to
repair them.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?79228-TM-s-for-the-939-series-trucks

GEMARSHALL

Well guys I got it figured out yesterday! Was a huge relief, I wouldn't have been able to get it done without a lot of help from a good friend. She's a running driving truck again. Have to finalize the air lines and paint everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks