• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy

Engine5

New guy here,
Love this site. I am the proud owner of a 5 ton 6x6 dump. I got it for the EMA in town, I am the Asst Director. The truck serial # is 05B80368952315389. It is built by Kaiser. Is there a site where I can trace the number to get info on this truck? I got it from another town where they have no info at all.
It runs and drives. I am going to take the dump body and pistons out of it to make a flat bed for moving pumps, hoses ,supplies and whatever else I need to move. Anyone need a dump body?

acetomatoco

Check with Kevin at Lecompte Auto in Clinton, MA. He specializes in your kind of stuff and may have some interest in the body. It appears that there is something amiss in your VIN. I believe that it should end with 0523 15389.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This set of numbers is the registration numbers. The underlined numbers indicate the year. 05B80368
This nest set of numbers is the actual VIN number. The first 4 numbers usually determines the lot number and type of vehicle while the last set is the sequential numbers. 9523-15389

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks