• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here and need help with a Discovery Channel Documentary

Lisa

Hi all,

My name is Lisa and I work at a company called Oxford Scientific Films based in London, England. We are currently producing a one-hour documentary program for Discovery Channel US and Channe 5 in the UK.

We are interviewing some military personnel with stories that took place in the army in Afghanistan and Iraq in 2006 and 2007. We've been granted a go-ahead to embed in Afghanistan on an AF base to interview one of the soldiers along with interviews in Texas.

We are also trying to do a bit of re-enactment, nothing big, but just enough to help the soldiers' stories. I was wondering if any of you could help give some advice as to where I may be able to find some army vehicles (one humvee) and some military enthusiasts in the Austin or San Antonio regions that would like to help us re-enact these stories.

Many thanks and please feel free to email me with any questions.

Lisa

lkim@oxfordscientificfilms.tv

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Lisa, welcome aboard.

There are quite a few of us in both Austin and San Antonio, PM me with some details of when and what, and we'll see what we can do to help you.

Cheers