• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New home for my Deuce

cruzinz28

I have the foundation and frame work complete on my Medium Maintenance Tent. I only have the custom cover to install to complete my project. New cover was provided by a friend that build custom air structures that cover football practice fields and tennsi courts during the winter season so it will last a lot longer then the old torn canvas it originally came with.

Attachments

rideni

I've got to build something like that at my place just smaller and I'll Use galvanized pipe with ends in concrete buckets. SOme welds too.
Plans maybe later

cruzinz28

Updated pictures of Maintenance Tent Project. Couple more days of securing the cover, tieing it into the foundation at the bottom and it will be ready for the next phase... installing personel door in the back, lighting, storage racks, it never ends!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks