• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in NH

Mobius357

Howdy howdy. I'm new to the site. I'm a machinist at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and live just outside the NH seacoast. Do not yet own any MV's, but I hope to acquisition one(more?) in the not too distant future. Specifically thinking of a deuce, though there's so many others that appeal as well. Lookin' forward to learning a lot from these forums.

Katahdin

Welcome to SS! I just drove my deuce about 15 miles from Somersworth this morning, I went down to Wells to pick up a ton of compressed sawdust bricks to burn in my woodstove this winter.

Lots of good resources here, make use of the search function and download the TMs for reading and you'll be well on your way to learning.

gijoe13

Welcome. I live near the shipyard and have a deuce and a M1010. Lots of knowledgable people on this site. Good luck with finding a truck.