• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1009 Member from Frederick, MD

marylandgrdnr

Long time lurker here but time to do a proper introduction. Love this MV culture, The appreciation that comes with owning a M1009 is remarkable.

I found this 84 M1009 in September only 3 miles from my house. Came with extras, both radios, Jerry cans and some extra window seals and all of the TM's. Must say the previous owner really new his stuff but did mention he was upset with the color. Repaint in the future...

Since taking ownership I've replaced the heater switch, transfer case seal, Rear diff fluid and seal, the rear drive shaft U-joint and installed a 40mm ammo can console. Jatonka winter front came in handy during this COLD winter in MD. Next on the list while the weather is nice, fuel filter change, TC, trans, front diff fluids and service the front wheel bearings.

Fantastic forum to be apart of.

Some may recognize this CUCV

Attachments