• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M109

dk8019

So I picked up my Duece on Friday, and drove her from Fort Indiantown, to Winchester, VA, then to Springfield, OH, I have to say, even with the long distances, she was a blast to drive, and I hate that I'm in CA right now and I can't go home after work and fire her up and take her for a spin. I have a couple of quick questions:

1. I didn't get any of the tools with mine, no jack etc. I did get a fire extinguisher, a med kit, and the winter front grill cover, but these other nifty parts were gone. I would like to locate these missing parts, including the air hose to fill the tires etc. I've checked some of the sponsors with no luck.

2. My speedometer stopped working after 50 miles or so. Where should I start? It appear mechanical in nature.

That's it, I've searched a bit, but all of my searches come back with a ton of unrelated results.

For pictures, check this link:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27279

Green_gator

DK,
That is a beautiful M109 you have! I had the same problem with my speedometer cable when I picked up my M109. Check to make sure that it is tightly connected at both ends. My problem turned out to be nothing more then a loose connection in under the vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks