• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35A2 from Barstow Yesterday

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won a nice little Deuce from Barstow yesterday. Odo says 216, hrs says 96. $1290, Engine looks fresh. Has a box seat, airshift and looks to be straight. I'll keep it in the same colors, just freshen them up. I figure if the enigine is new, the rest of the truck should be up to snuff as well.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think your signature has eclipsed Bruce Kubu's. Looks great Kevin and a righteous price.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey gang,

Thanks for the replies and nice words about the website. I'm enjoying the business and get to work with some great people from all around the globe.

I'm working on a discount strategy for SS Members. Hopefully we"ll be able to roll it out in the next 2 months. We're moving into a 6000 sq ft commercial space next month, so very busy. I'll be offering a 5% discount to SS members. If there's anything you want, email us at sales@desertdeucesurplus.com or call 866-306-6318 during business hours in AZ.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks