• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new M37 owner

John Mc

Of course there is a good parts book for these trucks... One of the official TM's for it is nothing but a huge, illustrated, parts book...
In addition, I have a cross reference list on my website that lists NAPA, Carquest, etc. for a lot of items...

The cross reference list (PDF version, text version to be uploaded this weekend) on my website is located at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/PartsCross.PDF
That's agreat resource. You really should put your website in the header or footer of that PDF, so people remember where they got it.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The company went under years ago...
Shoot me your email address via a PM and I'll send you a link to my dropbox... I have all the M37 manuals on-line so that you can download them...

Me too please sir.
Already sent you a PM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks